This category is all about turning your ideas into a real object using 3D Designing and 3D Printing.
Rules of 3D Printing for Student Makers:
- Participants must submit 3d printed models that have been designed by them.
- 3D Printed projects can be made by a 3d printer or a 3D doodler pen.
- They must submit images of different views (front, back and sides) and different modes (wireframe and shaded) of their 3D design models along with images of their 3D printed model. Images must be submitted in JPEG format.
- Please specify the 3D software used to make the designs.
- Projects shall be shortlisted on the basis of overall age appropriate concept, execution and presentation of the submitted projects.
- For the judging round, participants must bring their own laptops/tablets etc to showcase their 3D designs.
General Rules of Participation as a Student Maker
- Last date of project submission is November 30, 2017
- Shortlisted projects will be notified by December 1, 2017
- All projects submitted has to be students work and not by parents/trainers/mentors.
- Judging shall be done on December 2 and 3, 2017. It shall be done outside school hours. Students shall be notified at least 2 days before judging day.
- Shortlisted students will be required to come to MakersLoft to present their projects to judges.
- In case of team project submissions, all team members must be present for judging.
- Each participant/team will get 15-30 minutes to present, which may include a small task.
- Only top 5 projects in each category shall be selected.
- The judges’ decision shall be full and final and no appeal against it shall be entertained.
Rules for selected participants/team
- Winning projects will be notified by December 6, 2017.
- Winning teams need to confirm their presence in Tinker Fest by December 9, 2017.
- They need to be present at Tinker Fest on both December 15th and 16th, 2017 from 9 am to 6 pm. They may be required to come to the venue to setup at 4 pm on December 14, 2017.
Keep watching this space for updated information…