This category is all about turning your imagination and ideas into a prototype/model using Model Making.
Rules of Model Making for Student Makers:
- Participants must submit a complete model that have been designed and created by them. This may include character models, architectural models, vehicles, miniatures, accessories, machines, etc
- The models can be made using any materials like thermocol, cardboard, MDF, plastic, Lego bricks etc
- They must submit images in JPEG format of different views (front, back and sides) of their final models along with a project report on designing and the process of building.
- Please specify the software (if any) used to make the designs and materials used to make the final models.
- Projects shall be shortlisted on the basis of overall age appropriate concept, execution and presentation of the submitted projects.
General Rules of Participation as a Student Maker
- Last date of project submission is November 30, 2017
- Shortlisted projects will be notified by December 1, 2017
- All projects submitted has to be students work and not by parents/trainers/mentors.
- Judging shall be done on December 2 and 3, 2017. It shall be done outside school hours. Students shall be notified at least 2 days before judging day.
- Shortlisted students will be required to come to MakersLoft to present their projects to judges.
- In case of team project submissions, all team members must be present for judging.
- Each participant/team will get 15-30 minutes to present, which may include a small task.
- Only top 5 projects in each category shall be selected.
- The judges’ decision shall be full and final and no appeal against it shall be entertained.
Rules for selected participants/team
- Winning projects will be notified by December 6, 2017.
- Winning teams need to confirm their presence in Tinker Fest by December 9, 2017.
- They need to be present at Tinker Fest on both December 15th and 16th, 2017 from 9 am to 6 pm. They may be required to come to the venue to setup at 4 pm on December 14, 2017.
Keep watching this space for updated information…