This category is all about showing your product making and carving skills using Wood and Bamboo.
Rules of Wood Working for Student Makers:
- Participants must submit a complete product or wood/bamboo carvings done by them. This may include basic furniture, decorative items, carved items like masks, etc.
- The projects must be creative, durable and have aesthetic values.
- They must submit images in JPEG format of their final projects along with a report on the process of making and technique used in the projects.
- Please specify the main materials/objects/tools used to make the project.
- Projects shall be shortlisted on the basis of overall age appropriate concept, execution and presentation of the submitted projects.
- For the judging round, participants must bring their own materials/objects/worksheets etc to showcase their projects.
General Rules of Participation as a Student Maker
- Last date of project submission is November 30, 2017
- Shortlisted projects will be notified by December 1, 2017
- All projects submitted has to be students work and not by parents/trainers/mentors.
- Judging shall be done on December 2 and 3, 2017. It shall be done outside school hours. Students shall be notified at least 2 days before judging day.
- Shortlisted students will be required to come to MakersLoft to present their projects to judges.
- In case of team project submissions, all team members must be present for judging.
- Each participant/team will get 15-30 minutes to present, which may include a small task.
- Only top 5 projects in each category shall be selected.
- The judges’ decision shall be full and final and no appeal against it shall be entertained.
Rules for selected participants/team
- Winning projects will be notified by December 6, 2017.
- Winning teams need to confirm their presence in Tinker Fest by December 9, 2017.
- They need to be present at Tinker Fest on both December 15th and 16th, 2017 from 9 am to 6 pm. They may be required to come to the venue to setup at 4 pm on December 14, 2017.
Keep watching this space for updated information…